Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Every customer is expected to acknowledge, accept and comply with our general sales and payment terms and conditions, even if purchase conditions are applicable, unless agreed differently in advance and by written means.
Orders are accepted and processed as per our abilities and availibilities. The customer can obtain a written order confirmation on request. Ordered goods cannot be cancelled. Goods are sold and considered as accepted in our offices and warehouses, regardless of place, means or conditions of the delivery.
No order can be cancelled, unless this is done within 8 days after the order confirmation and only with our explicit prior consent. In this case, the customer will owe us a fee valued at 20% of the respective total order amount.
Terms and Conditions:
A product will only be accepted for return if it meets all our return conditions. Any deviation from these may result in a refusal of the return:
- Returns must be notified within 14 days of receipt.
- Products not supplied from stock and/or specially made for the customer in a particular fabric or design cannot be returned unless the product is defective or damaged upon receipt.
- Product must be in unused and saleable condition, including all accessories, manuals and packaging materials.
- A valid proof of purchase is required for returns.
- Return shipping costs are always the customer's responsibility.
Are you unsure if your chosen product can be returned? If so, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within 14 days of receipt, contact customer service at email@example.com to register the return and obtain specific instructions.
- Pack the products carefully in the original packaging or similar protective packaging.
- Include proof of purchase and IBAN account number with the return.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned products, the refund will be processed.
- Refund will be made via bank transfer and will be refunded within 10 business days of acceptance of the return, unless otherwise agreed.
- Any shipping costs for the original purchase will not be refunded unless the product is defective or damaged upon receipt.
- Does the returned product not meet the general return conditions after inspection? Then it remains your property and can be picked up again within 10 working days, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- For products not delivered from stock and/or specially made for the customer, there is no right to a refund unless the product is defective or damaged upon receipt.
- The European right of withdrawal does not apply to VAT registered business customers
Are you unsure whether your chosen product can be returned? If so, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices, Delivery Terms, Transportation and Property Rights
Prices listed on our website are contractual, unless in the event of over-power. Delivery terms are strictly indicative. Delivery terms for special office seats may be elevated. If ordered goods have not been delivered after more than 2 months since the order was placed, the customer has the right to cancel the respective order by written means. Items longer than 1.75 m cannot be delivered and as a result they must be picked up at our warehouse. Any delivered goods remain property of the seller until full payment of the respective due invoices.
Every complaint needs to be addressed to us within 3 business days after delivery. After this term, the delivered goods will be considered as accepted. In the event of the customer’s refusal to accept the goods, they will be stored at the expense and risk of the customer, until full payment. The seller accepts returns of goods only with prior written consent. Returned goods must be shipped in their original package with all original manuals and accessories in their original state.
ur invoices are pre-payable to our account number IBAN BE40 363047008563, BIC BBRUBEBB, or via COD (Cash On Delivery) or by cash/check on delivery or pick-up. Non-payment of an invoice after expiry date implicates immediate demandability of any invoices and cancellation of any orders in progress. Every unpaid invoice from the expiry date onwards activates conventional due interest rates at 10% per annum. Additionally, a conventional fee of 10% of the total invoice amount is demandable by the seller. In the event of disputes, cases will be brough only to courts in the jurisdiction of Mechelen in Belgium.
Warrants may only be as per the manufacterer’s specifications and as per the specifications mentioned in this section. Guarantee for visual lacks or shortages is void from the date of acceptance of the goods in our warehouses. For hidden lacks or shortages, guarantee is sustained only following written complaints sent to us within 8 days after delivery. Guarantee is limited to the replacement by equal or equally-valued goods, and all additional costs such as transportation and insurance will remain at the customer’s expense. Warrant is void if included maintenance instructions and manuals were not followed, in the event of mis-use or in the event of alterations by the customer or third parties without the seller’s prior consent and approval. The seller can never be held responsible or liable for non-written statements. The seller cannot be held responsible for damage to goods or installations as a result of weather conditions and elements such as storms, snow, hail, water insulation, lightning strikes, etc., damages caused by malconnection of the equipment by the customer, damage as a result of wear or poor maintenance, or any indirect costs as a result of the damaged good(s).
All returned goods must be 100% complete, contain all original package, all original manuals and all additional accessories as supplied with the product.
Only data that is required in order for the seller to be able to provice the necessary services as requested by the customer, will be kept by the seller. This data will be used solely to inform you about our products and/or services. Customer lists will not resold, rented or leased to any external or third parties.