Bakker Elkhuizen Space-arm beam dual
Bakker Elkhuizen's Space Arm Beam Dual monitor arm is easy to operate. fixation on your desk
Our product specialists would love to help you!
Let us call you back or sent a message.
Let us call you back
An answer via email
Configure and order
Space-arm Beam Dual flexible monitor arm
Bakker Elkhuizen's Space Arm Beam Dual monitor arm is easy to operate.
An optimum monitor position leads to lesser discomfort and complaints to the neck (Kumar 1994 McKinnon 1994, Marcus 2002). The optimum position increases the productivity by 10% (Sommerich et all, 1998).A relatively large viewing distance is less straining to the eyes, condition however is that the characters on the screen must be evenly larger (Owens and Wolf Kelly 1987). Larger characters can be read quicker the small ones (Tullis et all, 1995), small characters therefore decrease the productivity (Jaschinski-Kruza, 1988).
- Ergonomic: height settings ( 33-62 cm, top 19 inch screen) and depth range 25-58 cm
- Gasspring: fast and easy adjustable for every user
- Dual-screen: work with two or more applications at the same time
- Universal: compatible VESA 75/100, Clamp-range up to 100 mm thickness, Bolt through (Grommet) up to 60 mm thickness
- Carrying capacity: 3,5 - 7 kg (each monitor)
- Screensize: max 24 inch wide screen (each monitor)
- Depth range: 25 - 58 cm
- Height range: 33 - 62 cm
- Backward inclination angle: 50°
- Carrying capacity: 3,5 - 7 kg per monitor
- Clamp range: 100 mm
- VESA: 75/100
- Weight: 6480 gr
- Gas spring: Yes
- Adjustable: **
- Instelbaarheid: **
- Assembly: Clamp, Grommet
- Number of monitors: Dual
Health & Safety Regulations
Council Directive 90/270/E the minimum safety and health requirementsfor work with display screen
equipmentThe screen must swivel and tilt easily and freely to suit the needs of the operator.